eshard is looking for its Europe Sales Manager
A day at eshard for this position
You are here to support our clients, listening and understanding their business strategy and cyber security challenges. You are able in a confident way to guide and advise them to identify technical solutions. Once you build the trust with our clients, you will demonstrate our software platform and value how this can help our client to improve the quality of their products or solutions.
Often you will be discussing our client’s business, expertise needs and technical roadmaps. You know that it is important to demonstrate knowledge and credibility, therefore preparation for meetings are essential and you will get the support from our experts to help you demonstrate our full expertise. Our goal is to win our clients’ trust that eshard is the right partner and tools provider to help them solve their cyber security challenges. With time, you develop long-term relationship with our key clients and you
When new offering is launched, you make the best effort to learn and understand the technology and the value impact on the industry and on our clients. We define the marketing and value proposition message to best position the new offer so that clients see the benefits to them.
You actively support the marketing and communication activities leading to industry events and ensure eshard gets the best exposure. You use all available resources and support from the team to organize workshop or business events help achieving our company goals. Working as a team, you collaborate with your peers to brainstorms on potential ways to package new offering. As sales, you are inspiring your peers with your energy and the passion.
Every day, you follow leads and new opportunities in Europe. Every day, you will collaborate with your colleagues to investigate ideas to be as relevant as possible to our clients and the industry. You regularly review your sales goals, define and execute a plan to achieve them.
With your leadership team, you discuss markets trends and our client’s future needs and initiate ideas to help our company to define our next flagship offering.
You mainly work from our office in France and will be often travelling to meet clients and to be close to them, Client’s first. Our office culture is highly technical, very flat and flexible. eshard has a culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing working in a fun environment.
Within eshard, you are excited about developing your skills and knowledge in an international and highly dynamic technical environment.
What describes yourself includes:
● You like challenges and really don’t like to lose when confronted to one of them.
● You don’t mind getting your hands into the technical details.
● You are curious in technology, so you are happy to learn yourself.
● You are proficient in the French and English language both verbally and on paper.
● You have good social skills and you are a pleasant co-worker.
● You have a leadership mindset and you are able to convince people with your ideas.
eshard – Empowering. Expertise. PUBLIC
● You are flexible, like to travel and meet clients.
● You have technical degree with a strong interest in cyber security
● You have a minimum of five years’ experience in the technical consulting and sales of technologies services and software.
● You have experience in developing business and sales strategies.
● You feel comfortable at speaking in conferences or exhibitions
● Development of sales strategy, tactics and plans.
● Management of the company’s sales activities to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
● Direct responsibility for all European accounts, some exceptions on key accounts may apply.
● Contributing to elaborate marketing material for our offering.
● Managing the agreed pricing policies.
● Accurate forecasting of annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
● Formulating all sales policies, practices and procedures.
Reporting directly to the CBO.
Download the full ad eshard Europe Sales Manager
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any hardware project, source code, documents, leaks, write ups, or anything else that is relevant and that you’re proud of, don’t hesitate to send a to link to it as well.