Eshard and OSR experts are excited about meeting our customers in China next month, to demonstrate how esDynamic allows security experts to perform side-channel and white-box cryptography analysis more efficiently. The seminar will take place in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen from March 19th to 23rd 2018.
esDynamic is the ultimate All-in-one Platform for in-depth security analysis of embedded systems and mobile applications. Any sensitive implementations that rely on cryptography to protect assets need comprehensive and industrialized security checks. Thanks to esDynamic Attack Development Platform, side-channel can be used for analysing physical targets (such as embedded systems) as well as for software targets (such as white-box cryptography), thus enabling the experts to perform tests all the way through the development cycle of their products.
Its collaborative and distributed computation framework proves to be the best alternative to efficiently perform side-channel and white-box cryptography analyses. It is the only tool of its kind available in the market today that allows efficient sharing and collaboration through the notebook technology. Write or import your own code, create mathematical formulas and import media to create instant reports and tutorials which can be shared with other users.
The platform allows the expert to perform end-to-end security analysis:
- import any traces (for side-channel analysis) or generate traces with the actual tools available (esDynamic Tracer, Unicorn, Side-channel Marvels)
- prepare the attack (signal processing for Side-channel Analysis, Data filtering for white-box crypto and dynamic binary analysis),
- perform attacks (CPA, DPA, MIA, 1st & 2nd order),
- perform leakage detections (Anova, Ttest…) in SCA,
- inject faults with all the tools available today (esDynamic Faulter, Unicorn, Side-channel Marvels),
- exploit faults (DFA).
During the seminar, presentations and demos will show how to take the best out of esDynamic:
- Perform state-of-the-art side-channel and dynamic binary analyses, for a large range of most commonly used algorithms (from AES, (T)DES, RSA, ECC to SMx).
- Go one step further in the automation and the industrialization of your tests.
- Discover a new and innovative attack technique: Scatter.
In Shenzhen, a dedicated demonstration will be held to present how OSR and eshard help the POS industry to take over the challenges of new PCI security requirements, via testing, consulting and training.
If you want to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info about esDynamic Platform, go to: https://www.eshard.com/product/esdynamic/
For more info about eshard, follow us: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eshard/